Can We Help?

We are dedicated to helping any individual worker, or group of workers, who have a workplace problem.

We provide advocacy services for workers who cannot afford a lawyer and are not already a member of a union. We are part of a nationwide network campaigning for justice for all workers.

Cases we represent often fall into three categories. If any of the following applies to you, then we can help.

If you are a visa holder, please go to our Visa Holder page for information on the specific help we can provide.




If you feel harassed, bullied, or a treated differently to other employees, then your employer is responsible for fixing it. 

This includes whether the mistreatment is caused by the employer, another employee or a customer. We can give advice and represent you in a serious case.




Losing your job is devastating. We can help you with the following:

  • Unjust Dismissal - you were sacked unfairly
  • Forced Resignation - you were mistreated or bullied and felt you had no choice but to resign
  • Wrongful Redundancy - your role was terminated without a consulation process

If you employer does not act in good faith and follow a fair process, you will almost certainly be entitled to remedies and compensation.




Common legal breaches by employers include:

  • No written employment agreement (contract)
  • Unpaid probation or trial periods
  • No paid overtime (unpaid extra hours)
  • No work-roster or pay slips
  • No rest breaks or meal breaks
  • No paid sick leave or bereavement leave
  • Unpaid annual holidays and public holidays

It can be difficult to raise matters with your employer. We can advise you on the best way to do this. 

We include any unpaid entitlements in the cases we take. This can mean thousands of dollars. Any case can be backdated six years.

You may have agreed not to recieve an entitlement. Your employer, however, must still legally pay - even after you have left your job.




Our costs are covered by individual case fees and settlement payments. 


Step 1:

You contact us using one of the methods on our Contact Our Team page. All contact is strictly confidential. We offer you initial advice for free, with no obligations.

Step 2:

You download and fill out our detailed Case Assessment form here. You then send it to, or to your case advocate if you already have one. Your advocate will then advise you of your legal options and how we can help you going forward. You pay a one-off $100 case assessment fee. 

Step 3:

After you receive your case assessment, we may agree with you to represent and manage your case. You pay a one-off $300 case administration fee. You also agree to become a union member at $25 a month. You may choose not to become a union member, but you will be charged an additional $300 case fee (making the amount $600 in total). Your membership fees are credited against any future case work we do for you, up to $300 in any one year.


Fees can be waived in cases of extreme hardship.


If you would like to get in touch for a chat in confidence, please go to our Contact Our Team page.


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required